Subject: [Leica] Bird Artists
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 11:18:14 -0700

Well, there are elephants who paint, monkeys who paint.? I even saw
references to dolphins and rabbits that paint.? So, why not bird
artists?? Not using paint, as such.

Went for a walk and saw the artwork instigated by birds on the light
poles.? Call it ephemeral environmental art.

Here is the folder.? View large to appreciate their artisan abilities.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/BA/

Comments welcome.? Perhaps I have too much time on my hands down here.?
Or I regret not bringing my usual camera with me.

Aram.

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Bird Artists)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Bird Artists)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Bird Artists)