Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 06:47:10 -0400

Good morning, I spent last week in Austin mostly to attend a conference at
the LBJ library on LBJ's year 1968.  This first image was taken as an
elderly gentleman came over to speak with a state senator.  I believe it
explains some of Texas culture:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Explaining+Texas.jpg.html

The next image is of the speakers themselves.  Lynda Johnson was explaining
that her husband, a Marine Captain, would send her tapes from Vietnam as
the other panelists pointed up at a rather famous image of LBJ listening to
one of her tapes:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Lucy+Robb+Johnson+explains+LBJ.jpg.html

Last for today, as the talk broke up I looked toward the famous tower at
the University of Texas and beheld a somewhat strange sight for 8:30pm

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/LBJ+workout.jpg.html

All the best

--
Don