Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers on the road
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 22:41:18 -0700

I'll jump the gun by about an hour since tomorrow will be a busy day.

On our trip to SoCal, we stopped at the rest stop in Coso Junction along
highway 395 and spotted these mimosa blossoms. They reminded me of some
fireworks.? It was pretty windy and I had to hold the camera above my
head to capture this.? Taken with my Sony RX100, as it is the only
camera I took on this trip as it is not a pleasure trip.? My 95 year old
father-in-law is having major surgery today.? Wish him luck.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/456169-1/Mimosa+flower+Coso+Junction-2618.jpg

Aram