Subject: [Leica] My first photo exhibit
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 01:39:48 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

CONGRATS!  You look about 60 in the photo!

Montie

>>Luggers:

Well, I had to wait till I turned 81 years old, but I have now had a public
showing of some of my photographs. San Antonio, Texas is celebrating its
300th anniversary this year and the City Library System is urging all its
branch libraries to observe the occasion with some recognition of their part
of town. My local library has a nice gallery wall where art can be shown.
The library manger selected 10 prints from a stack of local images I offered
her. The display, titled "Local Color" was shown through the month of May
until today when I took them down. My thanks to Dr. Ted, Tina, Lluis, the
two Jims, and many other of the LUG community for years of good example and
especially for the volumes of the LUG Yearbook that show how good images can
look when printed on paper. .

:Al Crouch

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] My first photo exhibit)