Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/5/2018: last Friday of the month
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 08:55:17 +0200

Yesterday was the last Friday of May, and as is our habit at the office, we
gathered for a drink and snack at noon. Since the last time we did this, in
March (in April the event did not take place since many of us were out of
the office), our department has moved to a newly constructed building
adjacent to the old one. In the new building, we have excellent facilities
for this sort of thing, including ample refrigerator space to store goodies.
Four images of the people, somewhat different from the usual suspects I show.

Have a Croatian chupito:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-RPgKNx4/A
(this one is a bit soft but I like the pose)

Cultural immersion for a Japanese visitor:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-GHSq6Sz/A

Esther smiles:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-H6qkbzf/A

Charo (an abbreviation of Maria Rosario, her real name) and Franciska, a
German lawyer:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4PzFJVp/A

Cheers,
Nathan