Subject: [Leica] Chief Joseph Dam
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 22:10:05 -0700

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. When you're still flush with the
experience, you need
someone who was not there to evaluate the results. I agree that the first
two shots I posted
are the most effective.

Though I'm quite fond of this one, too. Perhaps because I managed to catch
the swirl of the
spray without getting soaked. There was a bit of a wind, and it shifted now
and then, which
made for a challenge, especially with my semi-reliable knee.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/41263412745/in/dateposted-public/>

--Peter

> On Thu, 17 May 2018 Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at gmail.com>wrote: