Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 23:33:20 -0400

It's close enough to Monday and after a hard day not flying I'm going to
post and go to bed.  This is an especially relevant image as it is my son
in law just after he had walked for his PhD in economics.  The man he is
hugging is his father who's father graduated from UT on the GI bill in the
late forties.  To the right is his fathers sister recording the
celebration.  If I understand correctly this is the firs Phd in his family.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/PhD+at+UT.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don