Subject: [Leica] Itch
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 07:46:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I think (as a person who lives with a torti kat) that they photograph oh so
much better in color.

If you lived in Louisiana, your torti would demand it as they come dressed
in New Orleans Saints uniform colors.

"Damn it, we've gone over this color thing, before" ;-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/cc1.jpg.html

Montie

>>My Sasha Petunia demands color photography, especially if I share the
images. ;-)

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Itch)