Subject: [Leica] IMG: my hometown, changing
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 08:02:29 +0200

My visit to Denmark last week was divided between Copenhagen and Aarhus. The
latter is where I grew up. The town was founded by the Vikings in the 8th
century and has had city status since the 15th century. So it is an old
place, but it has undergone dramatic changes in the past decade, and that
change is still ongoing. As always, some people like the new, others dislike
it, but I am just happy to see my town developing and growing?sure this is
better than the opposite! A small gallery focusing on the contrast between
old and new can be seen here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/aarhus_apr2018/index.html

If you are interested in learning more about Aarhus, the Wikipedia entry is
quite extensive: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aarhus

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman