Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 18:16:46 -0700

Hi Don.? I think I saw that same plant when I was there three years
ago.? Hard to tell as the wind was blowing 90 mph for me, also.? Ha.?
They closed the road the night before.? I wanted to go in and get some
sunset shots with the dunes, but the weather had other ideas.? Next day
the road was still covered with sand in many places.? Did manage to get
some good shots, similar to yours.? But it is an interesting place that
I hope to visit again one day and maybe the weather will cooperate.

Aram