Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: a 3-day week
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:03:23 +0200

A short week because Thursday was a holiday, and like every sensible person
in the office, I took Friday off to ?make the bridge?. This meant more time
for cycling and walking around, both in cenral Alicante and in the
surrounding landscape. But there are of course also people, and last but not
least, the Santa Faz procession and the subsequent beach activities, and a
cute dog. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2178

And as always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Next week?s submission will be from Brussels, as I am spending the whole
working week here this week.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman