Subject: [Leica] Green Shadows
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 13:41:44 -0400

LUG:

I'm printing 13x19 prints on Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Silk using an Epson
1430 Artisan, using LR Print color control with Ilford profile selected and
printer color control turned off.  That's always worked before and is what
is recommended.  I've recalibrated my monitors and the portraits look fine
on my monitor.  When I print them, the shadows have an unpleasant green
tint.  The rest of the photo looks fine, just shadows are off.  I've done
nozzle checks and all are fine. This paper is too expensive to keep trying
different settings randomly.

Any suggestions so I won't waste so much paper??

TIA

Tina

--
Tina Manley