Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon 5DmkII with 24-105mm lens and more
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 16:53:55 -0400

I am selling my Canon 5DmkII because I've switched to a mirrorless system.
Poor health makes it hard for me to carry and use a large D-SLR, but this
camera still works beautifully and produces gorgeous photographs. It would
be a great buy for someone who wants a fullframe system at a good price.

I bought the camera new in 2012 as a kit that included the 24-105mm F4L-IS
lens. You'll get the camera, the lens, the original box, instructions,
battery and charger, cables, and software that came with it.

In addition, I am including three focusing screens! There is the standard
screen EG-A that came with the camera, which is very bright but hard to
manually focus with. Good one if you only use AF. Next is the EG-S screen,
which is supposed to be easier to manually focus. Like the EG-A, it is an
all-matte screen. Finally, I have an EC-A screen. This is the matte screen
with microprism focusing aid that was sold for the EOS-1 series film
cameras. Mine was modified to fit in the 5DmkII, and is the BEST screen for
manual focus. I paid $100 for the screen and the service of having it
modified. It was worth it.

Next, I am including two remote releases. One is wireless, the other uses a
cord. The corded one is a Vello brand, bought from B&H, the wireless is an
inexpensive off-brand from eBay, but it works.

The camera and lens are in good condition. I used them but they were never
abused. There are signs of wear on the camera and lens barrel, but the
function of both is flawless. The glass in the lens is free of scratches,
haze, and fungus but has some dust inside, as any 6 year old lens will.

The focusing screens are in perfect condition and will include the original
boxes, plastic storage cases, and tweeers for installation.

KEH and Roberts want about $1300 for all of this. I am asking only $1100,
including shipping in the US and paypal fees.

You can see photos of it on my website:

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2850

Thanks,

Chris