Subject: [Leica] LR Classic &/or LR CC (Mobile)
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 19:04:06 -0600

==On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 1:06 PM, Robert Baron <robertbaron1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> ===On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 11:57 AM, John McMaster <john at mcmaster.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> I think Nathan uses LR6, Bob is talking about the new split of Lightroom
>> CC (cloud based) and Lightroom Classic CC (desktop based) - I use the
>> latter.
>>

> John, you are correct.  However:  being as how I am on the Adobe
> Photography Plan I can and do have both; I have used LR Classic since it
> was introduced but have recently downloaded LR CC (the mobile version) to
> see what it is about.  It is interesting - particularly for use with my
> iPhone - but I don't see myself abandoning the Classic version anytime
> soon.
>
> --Bob

I've edited the subject line to correct thread drift that started in a
discussion of Nathan's Sofia, Bulgaria images, and to offer this thread I
found in an Adobe forum that goes into some detail on using the two
versions under the Photography Plan:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2396946

Hope This Helps Someone.

--Bob