Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two Birds
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 16:33:56 -0600

With the shoulder stock for support, I decided to see what I could do
with a longer lens combination.? I added the Leica 2X Extender to the
250 Telyt-R, giving me a reach of 500mm.? I spotted a twin-jet on the
usual route to Atlanta, and then saw a Song Sparrow sneaking through the
grass and leaves, daring me to spot him.? I have one shot where he is
looking me squarely in the eye, but liked this one better.

Atlanta bound:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180218-DSCF6370.JPG.html

Sneaky Song Sparrow:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180218-DSCF6378.JPG.html