Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Friday Flowers SonC
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 15:52:34 +0000

Another excellent flower.  I am falling behind.  Still no new flowers since
the last one I posted, though the tulip and daffodil leavers are poking
their way through the dirt.  Can?t quite decide what to do as the weather
alternates between days of reaching almost 60, then others barely into the
40?s with lows in the teens.  Sounds like Spring, but it is only February.

Aram