Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 07:33:24 -0500

Good morning.  Today we find a bit of pinecone to view.  I live in a
suburban pine forest; most of my neighborhood was built in the early 1940's
to 1950's with large to very large lots.  Many times the original trees
growing since the first cut in the 1860's were not cut down.  Short story
is that I have a lot of pine trees.  Very productive pine trees.  Pine
trees who leave pinecones littered daily everywhere.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/Pinecone+detail.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don