Hi Ted,

To continue with the nostalgia, years ago, when I was shooting with a
Pentax Spotmatic, I had one of those sliding barrel lenses and could
never get happy with it.? I tried to shoot my grandson's soccer match,
and never got anything useful.? As I recall, I traded it for something
with a more natural motion.

This Telyt-R 250/4 was made in 1980.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA