Subject: [Leica] Uploading to LUG Gallery problems
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 01:19:30 +0000

Hi.? Quite a while back, the Gallery started having problems using the
Java Upload Applet, and started showing me error messages.? Now it seems
to have stopped being able to load the Upload applet at all.? I know the
newer browsers have stopped using Java, but I am accessing it on a
Windows 10 machine using the old Internet Explorer browser, which use to
work just fine.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and perhaps has a work around
for me?? It was easy to bulk upload rather than having to enter each
photo one by one in the From Web Browser tab.? I have been hoping for a
direct FTP connection from Lightroom, but have been told that is not
possible with the current version of the Gallery software.

Aram