Subject: [Leica] DXO Mark Leica M10 Score
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:44:52 -0800

There are a few of us that have Sony A7 series cameras.  Some use them with
Leica glass, others Sony, still others, all kinds of glass.....
If you want a sophisticated metering system, FF capture,  like the ability
to ground glass focus your MF lenses, or want AF, or just want absolutely
the best focus system ever invented....The Sony series is really hard to
beat.....
And it is the only solution if you have legacy lenses you wish to bring back
to life....   I bought a Pentax M42 mount 200mm F5.6 lens recently ( about
$75), what a joy to use,,,,, and really good glass.... really good.

I have bought the AF adapter from Techart for M lenses on Sony bodies.  If
this thing works as I hope, it will be the bees knees.....

The M10 has its benefits, I am sure, but you can buy a few A7II for the
price of 1 M10, and have money left over for a lens or two.....

If someone wants an A7 ( original model) for a introductory user... I have
my old one for sale....  ( Upgraded myself to a A7II.  Thanks, Doug. )
Contact me for details.....   Price will be right....

Frank Filippone, the person who is STILL waiting on the Monochrom to be
repaired ( currently 16 weeks without a glint of reappearance)... and has
sworn off buying any new Leica camera bodies.....

Red735i at verizon.net

Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] DXO Mark Leica M10 Score)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] DXO Mark Leica M10 Score)
Message from csaganich at gmail.com (CJ andS) ([Leica] DXO Mark Leica M10 Score)