Subject: [Leica] IMG -- Old Softies
From: frank at f3documentaryphotography.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 21:55:45 -0600

Team,

Searching through old camera bags always yields a fantastic find, or two. I
present, my old Softies:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/farff/Shots-From-the-Deep-South/2017/036E937D-5BD0-4724-8864-5E971B83157A.jpeg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/farff/Shots-From-the-Deep-South/2017/036E937D-5BD0-4724-8864-5E971B83157A.jpeg.html>

I know we all miss Mr. Abrahamsson. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the
LHSA Spring Shoot in New Orleans many, many moons ago. I bought these very
Softies in the Sazerac bar in what used to be the Fairmont Hotel (now the
Roosevelt). He pulled them from a well-used bag over cocktails. Stephan
Daniel was there, too,  lending equipment, and I borrowed a Noctilux and a
R9 with the 21-35 zoom. What a trip.

Frank F. Farmer
Jackson, Mississippi