Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/11/2017: a casual portrait
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 06:51:34 +0100

We invited some Spanish friends for Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday night
(the actual Thanksgiving Day is of course just an ordinary working day, so
it is more convenient to do it on Saturday). As usual, they enjoyed the
?exotic? food, and as usual, my wife worked hard for 1 1/2 days to have
everything just right. I also made a couple of dishes. But before we sat
down to the feast, I took some informal portraits of our guests. One of them
is here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-hF9ZRGK/A

In the background you can just about make our the pecan pie and my Whisky
Altar.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman