Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Goodbye to Cheeta
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:44:37 +0100

The week that ended October and began November was a low point of the year
for me, for reasons that you all know (if you have looked at my PADs or
Facebook). The loss of our beloved doggie was the dominant event, of course.
But life goes on and it is not all gloom, therefore. As usual, there are
restaurant visits, and at the end of the week, the discovery of the best bar
in Alicante, after 10 years of living here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2021

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain