Subject: [Leica] Did the world dodge a bullet?
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 22:28:53 -0400

Dear LUG?

Mea culpa. That email was meant to go only to my siblings, and from an email
address that would have been rejected by the LUG?s mailman. I have no idea
whatever how the LUG?s address got on it, but clearly I did something
careless. Not that I?m embarrassed, and I appreciate Tina?s and Robert?s
tolerant replies, but the LUG isn?t (usually) the place for this kind of
opinion. Of course, the issue, if it becomes one, will be everybody?s
business, including LUGgers in the antipodes, but still?

Thanks for your forbearance. I?ll be doubly careful in the future.

?howard