Subject: [Leica] IMG: Red Maple
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 23:00:56 +0000

A sumptuous colour, Jim. All red leaves are gone from my garden. for a
couple of weeks - at least.

One of my fellow members in my camera club used to collect fallen red
leaves, preserve them by rubbing them with baby oil or something
similar, and kept them in small individual plastic bags. For certain
competitions, he'd take them out of the bags and place them artistically
(and out of season) in the foreground of his landscape shots. If it was
an outside judge, he'd always win or finish in the top three.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Red Maple)