Subject: [Leica] Still Experimenting
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 11:23:05 +0100

Personally, I'm not a fan of manipulation, but you know your own market,
Tina.

I don't send out cards myself, as the distaff side of the family makes
these sort of executive decisions, and, as she has cancer, she, along
with many other people nowadays, has her own specific charities.
However, it certainly appears that the card market has dropped thanks to
the ubiquity of email, and the blizzard of other media channels these days.

Best of luck with your efforts.

Douglas