Subject: [Leica] IMG: October
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 16:24:39 -0500

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the very kind words.? Most of my stuff is shot close to home,
for obvious reasons.? I just try to find new ways to capture and process
my images.? Most of the butterflies have moved on south, so there won't
be many more for a while.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: October)