Subject: [Leica] LR
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 17:04:10 -0400

This is the first time I have seen this in print... however, it is not from
Adobe itself, and given Adobe?s truthfulness quotient (0), might be suddenly
changed....

What happens if I cancel my subscription to LR CC?

If you cancel your subscription, Lightroom goes into a limited mode. You?re
not locked out! All of your photos and the work you?ve done to them is still
accessible. Only specific features stop working: the Develop module, the Map
module and Lightroom Sync. (If you never completed your trial, it may go
back into trial mode before reverting to limited mode.)

In the limited mode, you can still import new photos, use the Library module
to organize them, use Quick Develop to do basic edits, use the Book module
to create books, use the Slideshow module to create slideshows, use the
Print module to print your photos, use the Web module to update your web
galleries, and export your photos, just as you could before.

Frank Filippone Red735i at verizon.net