Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: my sister comes to visit
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 20:15:45 +0200

The first week of October was like summer (as was the second week,
actually), so it was good timing that my sister and brother-in-law arrived
for their annual visit on the 1st. They live in Poland where by now autumn
is in full swing.

I took a couple of days off to be with them, so there are images from some
of the places they like?the beach, Hostal Maruja, the Mercado Central, the
villages in the mountains. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1994

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain