Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ancient cliff dwellings and modern intruders
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 22:08:12 -0700

Katya gets in touch with her inner cliff dweller:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/36654594563/in/dateposted-public/>

A bird-like rock formation. I assume it's natural, as I've not found any
mention of it being otherwise.? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/37323987591/in/dateposted-public/>

Cliff dwelling:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/36654594733/in/dateposted-public/>

Ruins and Kiva.? The Kiva is the round, below-ground structure around
which the dwelling rooms were built. Kivas are sacred places for
religious ceremonies. Existing Native American pueblos still use similar
structures today.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/37323987561/in/dateposted-public/>

Katya with our friends Sergei and Alla.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/36654594963/in/dateposted-public/>

Olympus E-M5 and either Panasonic 20/1.7 or Olympus 45/1.8.? Enjoy!
--Peter