Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: beach life in September
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:26:00 +0200

I am not much of a beach bum?in fact I dislike water unless it is suitably
diluted. But lately, because of the need to take a day off cycling once in a
while, I have been going with my wife after work. In many ways, September /
October are the best months here. It is still warm, about 30C in the
afternoon, but not oppressive. The water is warm, but the crowds are much
thinner since all the holiday visitors from Northern Europe are back home at
work.

Another way to enjoy the beach is to cycle along the beach road and to eat
at a beachside restaurant, both of which we also did during the week. And
there is a ceremony at the local university which, while boring, did provide
some modest photo ops. But probably the photo I am most pleased about this
week is one of just a bunch of empty saucers. Curious? Look here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1978

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain