Subject: [Leica] LUG Gallery upload issue
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 23:12:45 -0700

I usually upload to the LUG gallery by one of two methods: Using the
"From Web Browser" tab for one or two pictures, or via the "Upload
Applet" tab for a group of JPG files in a single folder.? The Upload
Applet is a Java app. A while back, Chrome decided that Java was a
security problem and stopped supporting it.? It continued to work in IE
11 with a minor security tweak, so I just used IE 11 for uploads.? Now
IE 11 no longer works.? Java loads, I get the familiar coffee cup logo,
and then the following error:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/LugGalleryError.jpg.html>

What's odd is that it is referencing something Apple-ish, but I'm on a
Windows 7 PC.

Anyone know how to fix this?? Or can you suggest another upload method
that works for a group of files?? It's very tedious to have to pick
files individually when there's more than a few of them.

--Peter