Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bordeaux
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 20:07:28 +0200

Earlier this month, I spent about 2 1/2 days in Bordeaux, attending a
conference on IP economics at the University of Bordeaux law school.
Fortunately, the law school is located right in the centre, just across the
street from the cathedral and city hall, so most of the city?s delights were
within walking distance; and for those that were not, the excellent public
transport system of the city worked just fine. I had one free Monday
afternoon and evening, a free Tuesday evening, and some free time during
lunch breaks and such.

I have driven past Bordeaux many times, and have also visited the nearby
wine areas; but this was my first visit to the city proper. All I can say
is: what took me so long?! Bordeaux is a wonderful city, whether one just
wants to relax in an urban setting or take in a lot of art and history. A
small amuse-bouche is contained in the following 63 images which show both
the city and its people:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bordeaux_sept2017/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman