Subject: [Leica] IMG: Extension Tube Venture
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 16:27:07 -0500

Thanks for the warning, Ted.? But, my blood is so thin from 24 years of
taking Coumadin that the little critters just fly past me, not
interested.? I do sometimes have to swat them out of the way when taking
pictures around the Buddleia bush.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Extension Tube Venture)