Subject: [Leica] Interesting article on digitizing film
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 14:48:36 +0000

https://petapixel.com/2012/12/23/why-you-should-digitize-your-film-using-a-camera-instead-of-a-scanner/

I have been experimenting with my Novoflex bellows with film attachment and
have found similar results over my old Minolta Dimage film scanner.  Sharper
and faster using my D750.

I see Nikon has introduced a film scanner attachment along with the D850.
Looks cool and is not too expensive, if you already own a macro lens.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (chris williams) ([Leica] Interesting article on digitizing film)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Interesting article on digitizing film)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Interesting article on digitizing film)