Subject: [Leica] Monarch ?
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 14:30:56 -0400

Jim:

Very nice.

One of mine taken in the White Mountains of Northern NH a couple of weeks
ago, is it a Monarch?

And, some busy bees.

My "girlfriend" wanted me to shoot all of her flowers at her hiking
club's cabin.
They want to update their web page in an attempt to attract more members.
We're both in our 70's so the appellation isn't quite correct :0)

No Coumadin for me yet, but I am taking a handful of others daily.

Jim Hemenway

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Monarch ?)