Subject: [Leica] No tinc por / I'm not afraid
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 04:08:02 +0000

Very moving set of photos, Lluis.? I am glad to see you are up and
about, but sad that you are documenting such a sorrow.? I like the signs
that include the Muslims also showing their horror at this event.?
Islam=pax.? Muslims and Christians are Brothers.... The embraces.? This
is truly outstanding work showing how we should all be behaving and
getting along.

Aram

Aram Langhans (Semi) Retired Science Teacher & Unemployed photographer
?The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin
himself would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson