Subject: [Leica] PESO: New Vietnam War Memorial in Oklahoma City
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 16:29:18 -0500

Here is the inscription at the base of the statue:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/W_L5000172BaseBW.jpg.html

And here it does appear they are standing guard over a shopping center:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/W_L5000180c1StatueLookingWest.jpg.html

--Bob

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] PESO: New Vietnam War Memorial in Oklahoma City)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PESO: New Vietnam War Memorial in Oklahoma City)