Subject: [Leica] Call for eclipse stories and images
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:53:49 -0700

Hello fellow writers and photographers. Planning something fun for the
upcoming Solar Eclipse? I?d love to hear from you for a collaborative piece
I?m putting together for www.ConfettiTravelCafe.com
<http://www.confettitravelcafe.com/>. Whether you are attending a
town-hosted event, family/friend gathering, or camping, renting a house, or
watching from your backyard, share your experience. Interested? Email Nancy
at editor at confettitravelcafe.com <mailto:editor at
confettitravelcafe.com>. Tell me where you?ll be and what you?re planning on
doing. After, the event, send me at least 100 words about how it went, with
a couple good photos as well. (Photos can depict the solar event, what
you?re doing, or your surroundings.) I can?t offer compensation, but will
link to your website or a social media account. Thanks so much!

Nancy Zaffaro
Editor
ConfettiTravelCafe.com <http://confettitravelcafe.com/>

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs: Friday's flower gazing)