Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport Attendant and Her Truck
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 00:41:40 -0500

Since my Sunday photo of the airport attendant attending to fueling
details has drawn quite a bit of interest, I would like to add one
more.  She is also quite professional in her handling of the large fuel
trucks, where the driver must be very careful when maneuvering near
expensive aircraft.  I would not feel comfortable doing it, though they
use a spotter standing at the rear of the truck.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170812-DSCF4031.JPG.html

Please view this one  LARGE.

--
Jim Nichols