Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Exploring the 90mm
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:02:40 -0700

I get a TON of use from my 100mm R APO macro lens on all my cameras except
the M8 of course. It?s a brilliant lens and built like a tank.

Adam

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] [OM] IMG: Exploring the 90mm)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] IMG: Exploring the 90mm)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] [OM] IMG: Exploring the 90mm)