Subject: [Leica] (IMGs) Sunsets
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 21:18:01 +0100

I've been busy with various things so haven't taken any serious photos
recently, and tend to forget an iPhone will do at a pinch. One of those
things that I've been busy with, was a few days in hospital with a heart
incident. They looked hard, but didn't find a heart. Comes from a
lifetime of banking...

Taken from Seapoint Rd. behind Marine Parade looking across part of
Dublin Bay towards the Pigeon House, Ringsend. iPhone 5S.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/iPhone/Sunset+from+Seapoint+over+Dublin.jpg.html

Taken on an evening walk away from my hospital bed in the Beacon,
Sandford looking towards Dublin city with the Sutton isthmus and Lambay
Island in the distance. iPhone 5S.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/iPhone/Sunset+from+Beacon+Sandyford+over+Dublin.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] (IMGs) Sunsets)