Subject: [Leica] noct .95 ?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 18:23:46 -0500

Also keep an eye on http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/board/10 (Buy-Sell).

I had a 1.0 Noctilux back in the day and wouldn't want another one....too
heavy and too slow to get it in focus IME. And although at first I liked
the bokeh I came to understand why some folks called it 'Noctiloony'....it
could at times be somewhat nausea inducing (and I'm sure there's a medical
explanation for that, am I right?).

--Bob

Replies: Reply from stevebarbour at mac.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] noct .95 ?)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] noct .95 ?)