Subject: [Leica] Peter Klein's pictures from Vienna
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:58:05 -0700

Nathan:  No, blessedly, we missed that memorial.

There is no shortage of stories regarding what Oliver says. And no
shortage from the other side of the fence, either.  One of the
challenges of international travel is to reconcile all that wonderful
art, architecture, music, literature and culture with the reminders of
what happens when the veneer of civilization is stripped away. War does
that.  I struggle with it every time I travel. Both specifically,
because of what was done to my tribe, and in general, because I'm a
human being.

--Peter