Subject: [Leica] Leica TL2
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 10:51:43 +0000

I got a T second hand to try because it was relatively cheap and now that
it is two models superceded, I am sure that they would be cheaper.
On performance it is a very compact bodied APSc camera with very good
lenses . The 23 Is great. You need the add on finder which also fits the
M10 if you want to use it somewhat like a conventional camera. The
interface is modern and nothing like what an old school camera user might
expect but maybe a lot like what the iPhone generation is comfortable with.
That is smart marketing or heresy depending on your perspective . It's dumb
to compare its performance to any phone though. Handling wise it works
however being a photog starting in the 70's I prefer the Fuji controls. Put
them on an amazing for me too woukd be fine. It works though. I would also
comment that with the finder added it doesn't fit your bag as well as an M
in fact especially with the lens hoods fitted. The new one has some
pleading refinements in the specs I see. It is a lot cheaper than any M of
course

--

Cheers
Geoff