Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fisherman in a Tourist Town
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 00:50:10 +0100

Not a fan of this one, Tina. I don't think it works, as even the
fisherman looks a bit shaky or oof. If he had been stock still, it would
probably have worked despite the colour adjustments which don't appeal
to me either. In the 31 years since you took this, I'd guess that you
have much better ones that we haven't seen.

Douglas