Subject: [Leica] Less you scoff at R lenses compared to 21st Century M lenses.........
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 21:21:02 +0100

I must say that I have always liked Minolta lenses. My favourite is the f1.2
50mm MC Rokkor ... which I can couple to (ie use with) M3 or my Fuji.
Excellent
lens and even with the cost of adapter cheap compared with most other lenses
of
similar aperture, if you don't mind 60s optics.

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Less you scoff at R lenses compared to 21st Century M lenses.........)