Subject: [Leica] Call It A Day
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 13:48:25 +0000

Now, that looks like a place I would like  to be right about now.  I
have spend the last week tearing out our bathroom tub and now I am
building a shower pan for a walk in shower stall.  One more day of pan
building then we get to tile the thing.  A nice stroll along the
boardwalk would ease these aching  muscles and clean out these dusty lungs.

Only photos I have to show for the week are 2x4's and cement.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson