Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Simply… strange…
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:37:02 -0500

> On Jul 2, 2017, at 1:01 PM, lluisripollphotography <lluisripollphotography
> at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Good set, I like the use you have do of the square format croping someones
> to this format.
> Lluis
>

>> El 30 juny 2017, a les 2:14, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at
>> icloud.com> va escriure:
>>
>> C & C always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=12137>

Thank you Lluis
I do love the square.

Which is probably why I?m having such difficulty
actually putting the Hasselblad CF39 back on the market;
along with the rest of the extensive ?blad kit.

Yet? life does seem to be forcing me to do so.

fond regards,

George

http://www.imagist.com/blog
http://www.imagist.com