Subject: [Leica] IMG: Working With the iPhone
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 11:47:46 -0500

Hi Ted,

I seldom like images straight out of the iPhone.  Lightroom does an
excellent job of removing distortion and allowing me to square up the
lines.  Like most other cameras, the iPhone just gives one the initial
image on which to build a keeper.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Working With the iPhone)